Want to up your sugar intake by giving the gift of awesome tools to a baker in your life? Or, are you a baker who needs to subtly tell friends and family what to get you? Here are our recommendations for the best gifts for bakers. Sharing is caring, so if anything here strikes your fancy, you should make sure your loved ones know about it!
- A sturdy half sheet pan and a silicone baking mat, so that no cookie ever sticks or rolls off the pan again.
- An adorable 6-cup Bundt pan, to make perfectly sized cakes for small dinner parties (up to 8!) or dessert for 4…and an afternoon snack the next day.
- A set of silicone muffin and mini-muffin pans to minimize morning chaos and stress.
- A sturdy pastry blender to make the flakiest biscuits and scones. An aluminum rolling pin that the stickiest scone dough won’t adhere to.
- Precut sheets of parchment paper and a well-made 8-inch springform pan, so that no cake ever sticks again.
- A set of piping tips and disposable piping bags to make beautiful cake decorations and well-trimmed cookies.
- A sturdy cake stand, cake scrapers, and a set of offset spatulas, to make cakes that look as professional as they taste.
- Some edible gold, rainbow sprinkles, and a set of gel food coloring, because every baker needs a some rainbows and bling in their life!
There you have it – some pretty awesome gifts for bakers you love. Wishing you an extra sweet holiday season!
Affiliate Disclosure: As Amazon Associates, we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases when you click on links embedded in this post.